Monday, September 27, 2010

A Week of New Recipes


Fall is coming. The temperature is slowly falling. Yes, I live in the south so a temp of 80 is a drop.

I recently ordered a bunch of cookbooks and plan to starts using a bunch of new recipes . I will share the really good ones, of course. All the cookbook names will have a link to the book in it.

I love the Today show so I really wanted to get this book Today's Kitchen Cookbook.

I am trying to use my slow cooker more, with fall coming I like to have heartier meals. And on Tues and Thurs we have to eat late so we have been eating not healthy lately on those days. So, by using the slow cooker we can eat healthier .

Williams - Sonoma Food Made Fast Slow Cooker


The Gourmet Slow Cooker
. This one looks very good, a lot I want to try.

And to add to my Williams- Sonoma addiction a few more cookbooks

Food Made Fast Small Plates


New Healthy Kitchen Desserts



New Healthy Kitchen main dishes


I have a few more cookbooks on the way and have seen a few more from Williams-Sonoma I may need to buy . Along with a new bookshelf to house them all.

No comments: