Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Dessert Thursday : Dessert Pizza

I was in a baking mood today. I made the banana bread I listed below, a batch of pretzels for myself and a friend, and then new I needed to get back to my three new recipes a week plan, so I wanted a new dessert. I wanted easy. Quick. And something with fruit, because it is summer.

So, again I went to my friend, the internet. Went to one of my favorite sites, www.allrecipes.com and just typed in dessert. After I gagged at the first recipe, avocado dessert, I got on with my search. And my final choice was


Dessert Pizza


Can we say E A S Y. So easy. It was so easy I was afraid it would be tasteless. Not so. It is so good.

I did add a half pack of vanilla pudding to the cool whip. I also used all berries on mine. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

My grade : B +

I really do like it, but feels like it is lacking something. I would however make it again and I think for a party it is great to take.

No comments: